Friday, October 27, 2017

Blended backgrounds

Thank you for sharing your fun takes on last week's dare!

This week, I'm challenging you to get inky with some 
DIY blended backgrounds.

The recent Distress Oxide releases have made it much more appealing for me to create blended backgrounds of my own rather than just use patterned paper. There are so many pretty colours that work together and so many possibilities for projects. I've finally started using my Distress Inks for more than just stamping.

If you have inks, paints, pastels, crayons in your stash then it's time to get them out and get creative! Sky-inspired backgrounds are always a winner, but the possibilities don't end there.

I look forward to seeing your take on this challenge!

To get you started, here's what the design team came up with this week:



Nat


Enfys

Dawn 


Kathy



*************
InLinkz

2 comments :

Carol said...

What a fabulous challenge this week. I love all the creative backgrounds on these beautiful cards. Great job everyone!

SewPaperPaint said...

I really love this inky, colorful inspiration from the DT! Thanks!